My family
Welcome
When you come and see my blog post a comment. I love to talk to you and you love to talk to me. I love to ramble about my life and all the things I have done. I will give you all you need to know. I love you all and hope you enjoy everything you read. I give sentimental stories that mean a lot to me. come, hear my life story and may it have a great impact on you.
Friday, November 13, 2009
He Was The First One
Did you know that God held and loved you first. He loved on you first and held you in his arms. That can choak you up. The one song that I love is A Little Longer. That song makes me cry and fall to my knees. I love when I cry for him because that always makes me feel good. God crys too you know. He crys out of joy and love. When he sees people come to him and worship him he crys out of joy. When A Little Longer come on I cry in joy because I know that he wants to be with me and hold me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment